The Nureva Span visual collaboration system transforms a wall into an expansive, digital workspace. Users can create, share and edit ideas and information by working directly on the wall or on their own devices via the Span app. All changes made on the wall or from a device are instantly visible to all users.
Lectrosonics L-Series Wideband Wireless Kit
Lectrosonics, recognized the world over as a leading manufacturer of wireless microphone systems and audio processing products, is pleased to announce three new products in the company’s L Series ‘Large Bandwidth’ line of wireless microphones. The new L Series units all share a wide tuning range of three standard Lectrosonics blocks, or 67.5 to 76.8 MHz, depending on the specific frequency band, and employ Lectrosonics' patented Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology for compandor-free audio along with compatibility modes for interoperability with older analog systems.
All three L Series units are available in four different frequency ranges for worldwide use: A1 (470.100 - 537.575 MHz), B1 (537.600 - 614.375 MHz), C1 (614.400 - 691.175 MHz) and D1 (691.200 - 767.975 MHz). Overall system audio specifications are as follows: digital conversion: 24 bit/88.2 kHz sampling rate. Frequency response: 40 to 20 kHz +/- 1 dB, THD+N = 0.3 % in Digital Hybrid mode, > 95 dB s/n ratio. Audio output levels are adjustable from - 50 to +5 dBu in 1dB steps.
Even if you already own other Lectrosonics hardware, investing in a wide tuning L-series can come in handy:
- LR & LT/LMb as a powerful duo for direct to camera or ENG wireless audio
- LR as an on-camera receiver with multiple transmitter compatibility modes
- An LT transmitter with remote antenna, compatible with three blocks of IFB/hops
- Multi-block transmitter options without switching/re-allocating Venue modules
- The LMb as an adaptable, economical transmitter with Lectrosonics quality
- A multi-block kit that’s equally or less priced than a 411/SMQV combo …
Click here for more information on the Lectrosonics L-Series products.