The most flexible and affordable infrastructure platform in the Video Business.
Why is EMC Atmos a BIG deal?
February 28, 2013 -- Mississauga, Ontario
EMC Atmos: Object-based cloud storage platform to store, archive and access unstructured content at scale. Atmos provides the essential building blocks for enterprises and service providers to transform to private, hybrid, and public cloud storage.
- Efficiently store, manage, and aggregate distributed big data across locations through a single pane of glass. Gain a common view and central management.
- Add capacity, applications, locations or tenants to your cloud with zero need to develop or reconfigure. Reduce administration time and ensure availability.
- Use customizable metadata to apply “set it and forget it” policies to automate data placement and lifecycle, protection methods, and efficiency. Gain support for managing big data at scale.
Easy storage access
- Provide flexible access across networks and platforms for traditional applications, web applications, Microsoft Windows, Linux, and mobile devices. Allow users and applications instant access to data from any device.
- Allow enterprises and service providers to meter capacity, bandwidth, and usage across tenants. Enable users to self-manage and access storage.
Learn more about EMC and Atmos here or contact your local Applied Electronics Sales Representative.Back to Latest News