RED Digital Cinema is now shipping the highly anticipated RED EPIC-W. The RED EPIC-W camera features the compact and intuitive design of the DSMC2™ form factor as well as the new HELIUM™ 8K S35 sensor. HELIUM - RED’s latest sensor technology - allows for higher resolution in an S35 frame, while maintaining the superior dynamic range found in the award-winning RED DRAGON® sensor.
Audio Visual Solutions – Development Process
A tailored approach to implementing your custom audio visual system
Applied Electronics understands that your custom audio visual solution requires an equally customized project management plan to achieve your goals. This custom plan is created within an established and proven process that accounts for the components and processes that audio visual projects commonly share to ensure that implementation meets time and budget constraints.
A successful project is built on a solid relationship between your team and ours, with a mutual recognition of all functional requirements and budgetary considerations for achieving the goals and objectives for your audio visual solution. We start by clearly identifying the project team on both sides, and ensuring everyone understands their role and responsibilities for critical deliverables.
The Applied Electronics and client teams will then meet to discuss the project’s timeline and critical dates, as well as the template for ongoing status meetings and engineering workshops, as required by the specific A/V solution.
Blending planning and flexibility, from audio visual equipment selection to full integration
To make sure your A/V system process stays on track, Applied Electronics creates a scope of work that specifies the following elements of the project:
- Customer workflow
- Audio visual equipment
Our proposals are detailed with an accurate assessment of the required elements of your audio visual solution, but one of our unique strengths lies in having the flexibility to manage unanticipated elements that may arise throughout the project. If additional needs are identified at any stage of the project, Applied Electronics works to adapt your project to include the required changes while remaining on budget.
Another key advantage of working with Applied Electronics for your audio visual solution is our capacity to support your team and equipment, during and after your project’s integration. Every division and department at Applied Electronics can support the equipment they implement with our experience, comprehensive manufacturer training, and access to a wide range of audio visual experts.
Project management of your audio visual solution includes frequently updated information about:
- Team Assignments and Project Management
- Timelines and Schedules
- Audio Visual Design and System Drawings
- Audio Visual Equipment Sourcing and Management
- Installation, Commissioning and Testing
- Project Completion
- Ongoing After Sales Support
You can count on the Applied Electronics team to provide the following service as applicable for most audio visual solutions:
- Meet your expectations according to the RFP/RFQ or statement of work.
- Procure all audio visual equipment, as well as materials and labour assignments.
- Implement best practices and comply with manufacturer specifications.
- Issue a complete equipment spreadsheet to the client, prior to installation, with all key information such as manufacturer, model and serial numbers.
- Keep the client informed of any issues and address them in a timely manner to keep the project on track. This includes any changes to audio video equipment that may be required at any stage of the project, or delays in equipment delivery from suppliers and manufacturers.
- Manage the delivery and receiving of audio visual equipment on-site, including visual inspection, with any damage or defects being reported to the client.
- Installation of all audio visual equipment supplied by Applied Electronics, including mounting in consoles, racks, walls, floors, ceilings, and millwork, with the appropriate fasteners and brackets.
- Provide all cables and connectors and assist with power connection points within equipment racks supplied by Applied Electronics.
- Configure all hardware and software according to project specifications and populate all modular card frames with various input/output cards.