The Nureva Span visual collaboration system transforms a wall into an expansive, digital workspace. Users can create, share and edit ideas and information by working directly on the wall or on their own devices via the Span app. All changes made on the wall or from a device are instantly visible to all users.
Content mobility: redefined - Christie Phoenix
A true game changer for the industry, Christie Phoenix breaks through the physical walls of the control room to encompass a global workplace.
Christie® Phoenix™ enables seamless access and control of audio-visual data, regardless of the user’s location. Whether used by multiple parallel participants, single offices or in the field through mobile technology, Christie Phoenix connects them all. With Christie Phoenix you can do more, spend less and benefit from greater performance.
The control room is no longer constrained to a single location. A true game changer for the industry, Christie Phoenix breaks through the physical walls of the control room to encompass a global workplace.
- Network distributed – uses standard IP network as AV transport and control
- Content mobility – simultaneously view, listen to and interact with any source of information found in a control room environment
- Collaboration – replicate and share content on many display walls and desktops, simultaneously across an organization, or the world
- Scalable – one to hundreds of Christie Phoenix nodes, multiple display walls up to 128+ screens, multiple desktops and users
- Secure control – Support for HDCP, H.264 encryption throughout with drag and drop simplicity
- Simple and powerful – easy to install and configure; encode, decode and display simultaneously, all from one box
Christie Phoenix has comprehensive tools for one, or thousands of users to simultaneously view, listen to and interact with any source of information found in a control room environment from virtually anywhere through a single, robust system.
Network distributed open content management system for simultaneous encode, decode and display of audio-visual data
The Christie Phoenix system consists of one or many Christie Phoenix hardware nodes as well as web-based management software connected through your Ethernet network. It allows those in areas such as public utilities, government, security and surveillance, transportation and telecommunications to confidently make faster and more accurate life-critical decisions, even in the most challenging of environments.
- Flexible and cost-effective control room display wall and desktop integration
- Secure transmission of content with support for HDCP
- Supports a variety of inputs over a network, including HD camera, Network Video Recorder (NVR) and desktop capture streams
- Modular, to allow modest installations to grow over time without the need to re-design the system
- Based on a single streaming hardware node for simultaneous encode, decode and display
- Offers the best price for performance
Back to Latest News