A true game changer for the industry, Christie Phoenix breaks through the physical walls of the control room to encompass a global workplace.
Cool Tools for Audio Visual and Broadcasting
Applied Electronics is always up to date on the latest technology for audio visual and broadcasting, and we’re happy to share these cool tools with our clients and visitors.
- NTI offers the Audio Signal Generator MR1, as a “virtual” version generating real test signals in the PC. The virtual Minirator is available free from the NTI web page. With it, you are able to generate test signals needed for many audio measurements in a way every student can follow.
- PuTTY is an SSH and telnet client, developed originally for the Windows platform. Windows 7 and 8 have removed the Hyperterminal application, so Putty is a good alternative. It can act as a terminal for a serial connection or a TCP/IP or Telnet session.
- Calculate virtually any size up to the maximum shown for any given Draper screen model available.
- MediaInfo is backed by Digimetrics and is able to give you a ton of information for media files and is essential for anyone using a file based workflow.
- This website app is good for measuring useable storage in a RAID storage
- A free media player that allows you to quickly look at most media types from your desktop.
- From AJA Video Systems: This application calculates data rates and storage requirements for a given video size, format, and frame rate. It's great as a resource for configuring systems and determining storage requirements.
- Convert just about anything to anything else. Over 5,000 units, and 50,000 conversions.
- Create QR Codes with our QR Code Generator for URLs, Tweets, foursquare Check-ins, iPhone App Store Downloads, Android Market Downloads, Google Analytics Campaigns, Coremetrics Campaigns, Audio and more. Download a QR Code in PNG, JPG, EPS, or SVG formats.
- Bruce’s Shorts is a series of short videos and exclusive webinars where AmberFin CTO Bruce Devlin, co-author of the MXF format, will help you solve your workflow problems.
- Polycom RealPresence Mobile is for business professionals who want to extend their enterprise video collaboration capabilities beyond the office and conference room to their mobile devices. RealPresence Mobile is an easy-to-use video app that provides premium quality audio, video and content sharing. Cloud-based deployment gives users access to enterprise directories at the swipe-of-a finger. Users simply highlight a name, connect, then communicate.
- Free Software for creating full consoles, video wall and room layouts
- WELS is a Winsted-exclusive console software tool that makes control room design and layout fast, easy, accurate, and fun! This interactive, user-friendly, 3D software program lets you use Winsted components to quickly design control room systems that meet your needs. WELS is easy to use - and requires no additional design/CAD software to operate.