The Nureva Span visual collaboration system transforms a wall into an expansive, digital workspace. Users can create, share and edit ideas and information by working directly on the wall or on their own devices via the Span app. All changes made on the wall or from a device are instantly visible to all users.
Middle Atlantic MPR Now Brings Series Surge Protection To Vertical Power Strips
Mississauga, Ont - July 15, 2014
Middle Atlantic Products is expanding its Modular Power Raceway (MPR) system to include surge protection capabilities with the introduction of Series Protection modules for the MPR Series.
Series Protection™ Modular Power Raceway modules enable the industry’s fastest-responding series surge protection within the company’s configurable vertical power strip system. With the ability to provide series type, non-degrading surge protection to all modules integrated within the MPR raceway, Series Protection modules offer flexibility for protecting all connected equipment.
- The industry’s only vertical power strip to offer series type, non-degrading surge protection
- The industry’s only field-configurable strip to offer series type surge protection
- Provides Series Protection™ to all cascading modules in each
- Module sits on top of raceway channel to allow circuit wiring between modules and unimpeded connection to the termination
- 12 year warranty
- Currently installed “A” version MPR raceway systems can be outfitted with Series Protection™ modules
- ETL Listed
Back to Latest News