The Nureva Span visual collaboration system transforms a wall into an expansive, digital workspace. Users can create, share and edit ideas and information by working directly on the wall or on their own devices via the Span app. All changes made on the wall or from a device are instantly visible to all users.
In October, the audiovisual community unites to celebrate, promote and share the AV industry with the world. A natural extension of InfoComm’s AV outreach program, AV Month gives you tangible ways to become advocates for the industry by reaching out to end users, potential customers and employees.
With many voices, we can:
- Make an impact in raising awareness
- Encourage students to consider AV careers
- Change perceptions about the industry
- Create media opportunities with print and broadcast news coverage of these events
AV companies and professionals can participate in many ways and focus on one or more days throughout AV Month.
- An AV director at a university might sponsor a workshop on how to produce an effective PowerPoint presentation — for students and faculty.
- A manufacturer or dealer may offer special incentives for AV buyers.
- A design consultant might host a tour of an AV installation for a group of architects.
- An integrator may hold a career fair at its headquarters or speak before a group of students on the job opportunities and required skills for AV professionals.
- AV pros may also want to write articles for their local newspapers about the industry.
- InfoComm's AV Month Toolkit provides you with materials to create promotion items such as posters, pins and presentations to help members participate and deliver consistent messages to various audiences. You can also find an AV experience lesson plan and video clips for fun ways to demonstrate, teach and quiz students about AV.
InfoComm holds similar events at its headquarters or in selected regions around the world. In 2012, the AVlympics debuted, pitting teams from local members, schools and InfoComm staff against each other in a variety of AV themed sports.
Back to Latest News