Camera Automation Software to make Live Production effortless. Powered by computer vision and machine learning, the Seervision Suite enables your existing cameras to autonomously track and keep the subject in optimal framing. It enables you to capture broadcast quality shots even with a tight production budget, where camera coverage is limited and the right skill set is not accessible.
COVID-19: Update from Applied Electronics
Applied Electronics is an Essential Service Provider and
remains operational to support our customers' business continuity.
To Our Valued Clients and Partners:
As a critical communication solutions provider, Applied Electronics is providing essential services and technology products to those working in remote work environments for the Federal, Provincial and Municipal Governments, Communications, Healthcare, Education, and Corporate sectors.
While Applied Electronics remains open as an Essential Service Provider, we continue to closely monitor and follow the advice of the Canadian federal, provincial and municipal public health authorities for the communities in which we serve and operate.
As such, we have modified our operations with the following protective measures to keep our employees safe while we cautiously operate:
- Remaining open and answering the phones.
- Enabling employees to continue to work from home when possible.
- Implementing safeguards, physical distancing measures, and contact tracing strategies to maintain a safe work environment.
- Equipping all staff with PPE (personal protective equipment) and supplies to uphold advanced sanitary health and safety standards.
- Prohibiting visitors inside our facilities, until further notice.
- Establishing strict protocols and procedures for technicians when working inside our facilities, as well as when working at customers' sites.
- Eliminating travel, when possible, by conducting video conference meetings with clients and partners.
- Communicating and establishing fulfilment plans with technology partners to minimize delays and disruption to customers.
- Supporting our customers’ business continuity by providing technology solutions for their remote operations.
- Mobilizing our customers with technology as they equip their workforces and prepare their workspaces for a safe tomorrow.
While the health and well-being of our employees is our top priority, our commitment to our customers’ success remains strong and focused. Our team of experts is on standby, ready to help you with any questions or challenges you may be facing.
For any assistance, including implementing unified communications and collaboration tools for your employees, or setting up a simple streaming solution for them to share content, please contact your local Account Manager to discuss your requirements, or email: AELinfo@appliedelectronics.com
If you would like to learn more about our COVID-19 prevention measures and procedures, please email us.
We thank you for your continued support and trust.
Take care and stay healthy.
Applied Electronics Limited
Head Office: 1260 Kamato Road, Mississauga, ON, L4W 1Y1
(905) 625-4321 AELinfo@appliedelectronics.com