Camera Automation Software to make Live Production effortless. Powered by computer vision and machine learning, the Seervision Suite enables your existing cameras to autonomously track and keep the subject in optimal framing. It enables you to capture broadcast quality shots even with a tight production budget, where camera coverage is limited and the right skill set is not accessible.
Account Manager, Technology Sales
Montréal, QuébecDescription en français
Applied Electronics Limited is Canada’s leading Systems Integrator and Reseller of professional media, audio visual, and broadcast technology. Our primary goal is to provide our customers with the highest degree of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our business. We have offices in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager, Technology Sales for our Montréal office, and are on the hunt for a determined, results-driven individual.
You will identify opportunities with new and existing clients in environments such as corporate communications, new media technology, enterprise technologies, digital signage, and unified communications.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to drive new business and meet or exceed annual revenue objectives
- Accountable for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals
- Prepare and deliver high level presentations to potential clients, business partners, and industry associations
- Develop and maintain sales forecasting activities
- Develop and maintain strategic and tactical client relationships
- Keep up to date with the technology represented by Applied Electronics
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bi-lingual is a must (French and English)
- Must possess industry experience and have a proven and verifiable track record of sales
- Must have experience in B-B sales of media technology, audio visual, and collaborative solutions
- In-depth knowledge of industry trends with the ability to present and promote these solutions to customers
- Adept at client prospecting and opportunity miner using research and your own vast network to achieve your goals
- Experience selling to Higher Education and Government agencies
- Strong sales orientation with excellent customer relationship building skills with a pleasant and professional personality
- Self-motivated with excellent leadership, organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings
- Some travel required for the purpose of visits to customer locations or other branches as needed
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be a safe driver
Applied Electronics is an Essential Service Provider of media & communications technology. We have modified operations with protective measures in place to keep our employees safe while we cautiously operate to support other essential service businesses.
Please note that Applied Electronics will, upon request, provide accommodations for disabilities to support your participation in all aspects of our recruitment process.
While we thank all candidates who apply, only those whom best match the above criteria will be contacted. No phone calls, please.Apply Now!
Share this job opportunity!
About Applied Electronics:
Applied Electronics is Canada’s leading provider of integrated media solutions and professional audio visual, broadcast and data management technology. Providing specialized services including technical consultation, sales, system design, supply, integration, programming, and after-sale support, Applied Electronics has the resources and expertise to support projects of any scale. Founded in 1958, Applied Electronics maintains strong relationships with industry-leading technology manufacturers and has extensive experience to deliver innovative solutions to improve workflows, communication, and collaboration for companies with media integration requirements. Applied Electronics is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario with regional operations in Ottawa, Montréal, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver. For more information, visit www.appliedelectronics.com.