Ideal for any space where groups congregate, this new sanitary digital kiosk with digital display provides infrared temperature measurement technology and PPE gear to keep staff & customers safe & informed...
ACCOUNT MANAGER, TECHNOLOGY SALES
Applied Electronics Limited is Canada’s leading Systems Integrator and Reseller of professional broadcast, media and audio visual technology. Applied Electronics employs approximately 120 employees in six offices across Canada: Toronto, Ottawa, Montréal, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager for our Calgary office.
Main responsibilities include developing and implementing a sales strategy to drive new business and meet or exceed annual revenue objectives. The successful candidate will manage the full lifecycle of customer engagements from identifying prospective clients, to needs assessment/technical consultation, through project management solution integration.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- In-depth knowledge of new media technology, audio visual, and collaborative solutions with the ability to present and promote these solutions to customers
- A masterful cold caller and opportunity miner using research and your own vast network to achieve your goals
- Experience selling to Higher Education and Government agencies
- Strong sales orientation with excellent customer relationship building skills with a pleasant and professional personality
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Accountable for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals
- Prepare and deliver high level presentations to potential clients, business partners, and industry associations
- Develop and maintain sales forecasting activities
- Call on target accounts and be comfortable dealing at the C, VP and Director levels
- Develop and maintain strategic and tactical client relationships
- Keep up to date with the technology and specifications in the product lines represented by Applied Electronics
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings
- Some travel required for the purpose of visits to customer locations or other branches as needed
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be a safe driver
Please note that Applied Electronics will, upon request, provide accommodations for disabilities to support your participation in all aspects of our recruitment process.
While we thank all candidates who apply, only those whom best match the above criteria will be contacted. No phone calls, please.Apply Now!
Share this job opportunity!
About Applied Electronics:
Applied Electronics is Canada’s leading provider of integrated media solutions and professional audio visual, broadcast and data management technology. Providing specialized services including technical consultation, sales, system design, supply, integration, programming, and after-sale support, Applied Electronics has the resources and expertise to support projects of any scale. Founded in 1958, Applied Electronics maintains strong relationships with industry-leading technology manufacturers and has extensive experience to deliver innovative solutions to improve workflows, communication, and collaboration for companies with media integration requirements. Applied Electronics is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario with regional operations in Ottawa, Montréal, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver. For more information, visit www.appliedelectronics.com.