The Nureva Span visual collaboration system transforms a wall into an expansive, digital workspace. Users can create, share and edit ideas and information by working directly on the wall or on their own devices via the Span app. All changes made on the wall or from a device are instantly visible to all users.
Alliance Pipeline Limited
- 1x4 seamless Screen wall with (4) 70” Dai Nippon UCS screens in Draper Z-edge screen frame
- (4) Christie Digital RPM XGA (1024x768) projectors
- (4) AEL custom projector stand assembly
- Christie Digital ENT1000 display wall controller
- In-service Date: October 2000
- SCADA (Honeywell): Hinz Automation – Calgary, AB
Alliance Pipeline Ltd. owns and operates a natural gas pipeline that receives natural gas in northeast British Columbia and Alberta, and transports it to several receiving pipelines near Chicago, Illinois.
The entire pipeline is operated from a control centre in Calgary, Alberta. The custom designed rear screen display system provides the SCADA system overview to assist the gas control operators in monitoring and controlling the pipeline on a 24/7 operation. The rear screen display had to be built into an existing wall and required custom fabrication because of its size and configuration.