The Nureva Span visual collaboration system transforms a wall into an expansive, digital workspace. Users can create, share and edit ideas and information by working directly on the wall or on their own devices via the Span app. All changes made on the wall or from a device are instantly visible to all users.
Applied Electronics Presents
Tektronix VideoInsight Seminars in
Ottawa & Vancouver
The Latest in Video Delivery and Quality Monitoring
Ottawa – May 5, 2015
Vancouver – June 16, 2015
Digital video is an ever changing technology. From Analog to HD-SDI to 4K/UHDTV1 to IP video, it can be difficult to keep pace. The Tektronix VideoInsight Seminar shows you innovative test solutions and current tips on tackling today’s video challenges.
The full-day seminar includes:
- What’s New in Video - 4K/UHDTV1, H.265, 3G, ATSC 3.0 …
- Multi-platform Content Delivery (broadcast, web, mobile etc.)
- IP Networking & Content Delivery
- Improvements in Video Compression Efficiency - HEVC
- Closed Captions, CALM Act, & ANC Data
- Waveform Monitors and Signal Generators in Today's World
Register Today! The seminar is free, but seating is limited!