HighSecLab's Corona Tags, sold by Kramer, are an intelligent system that enables highly private contact monitoring to safely and effectively help your students and faculty or workforce get back to the campus or office. The tags are designed with the user's privacy in mind.
Barco’s Single-click Presentation & Collaboration System
ClickShare is a quick and easy device for sharing your presentation and computer’s information in large meeting space.
Simply connect the ClickShare button device through the usb port on your laptop, click the button and your presentation will appear on screen.
To see ClickShare used in a meeting room, view the demo here:
- Wireless transmission of your laptop screen content via USB port.
- Your content is always displayed correctly, regardless of resolution or format.
- Plug & Play: No exceptions. Plug the ClickShare button into one of your USB ports and click the button.
- No software installation necessary.
- Up to four participants' content can be shown simultaneously on a 4-split screen.
- Reliable, stable WLAN transmission via 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
- ClickShare uses its own WLAN network, no need to sign on to or configure existing WLAN networks in the building.