Ideal for any space where groups congregate, this new sanitary digital kiosk with digital display provides infrared temperature measurement technology and PPE gear to keep staff & customers safe & informed...
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Applied Electronics Limited is a growing company that sells, installs and services broadcast and audio visual electronics and systems. Applied Electronics employs approximately 120 employees in six offices across Canada.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Administrator for our Mississauga head office.
The Customer Service Administrator provides assistance and support to our internal and external clients. This position involves processing sales orders, responding to inquiries and handling concerns, and providing information on products such as out of stock or back-ordered. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
The primary duties and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Process clients’ sales orders created from sales quotations, including on loans
- Process supplier purchase orders including checking stock, confirming supplier pricing and following-up on outstanding orders and on loaners
- Prepare clients’ invoices, credits, returns, check on pricing discrepancies and maintain clients’ profiles in the ERP system
- Prepare various reports to assist the sales representatives and project managers.
- Effectively communicate order status with clients and account managers. Proactively work to resolve potential issues and promote high level of clients’ satisfaction
- Work closely with the sales departments to ensure clients’ sales orders are processed accurately
- Actively participate in customer service team meetings to review clients’ order statuses
- Assist in administrative activities such as occasional reception coverage to ensure efficiency of the business operation
- Other additional duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Relevant College diploma; or 3+ years of experience in a customer support role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preferably in a sales support and technical environment
- Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently and ability to establish a rapport in a team environment
Please note that Applied Electronics will, upon request, provide accommodations for disabilities to support your participation in all aspects of our recruitment process.
While we thank all candidates who apply, only those whom best match the above criteria will be contacted. No phone calls, please.Apply Now!
Share this job opportunity!
About Applied Electronics:
Applied Electronics is Canada’s leading provider of integrated media solutions and professional audio visual, broadcast and data management technology. Providing specialized services including technical consultation, sales, system design, supply, integration, programming, and after-sale support, Applied Electronics has the resources and expertise to support projects of any scale. Founded in 1958, Applied Electronics maintains strong relationships with industry-leading technology manufacturers and has extensive experience to deliver innovative solutions to improve workflows, communication, and collaboration for companies with media integration requirements. Applied Electronics is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario with regional operations in Ottawa, Montréal, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver. For more information, visit www.appliedelectronics.com.