Applied Electronics is an expert in building live production virtual sets for corporate productions of all sizes and we've specially designed simple, plug-n-play Video Production Bundles for Corporation Communications. Transform your words into dynamic visual stories to engage, inform, and compel action from your audiences by easily creating compelling video content in-house.
Bringing Meetings to Life
Pexip simplifies video communication across borders, businesses and platforms, enabling everyone to be seen, heard and included. The solution offers both self-hosted and as-a-service deployment options for enterprise video conferencing, built on the core Pexip Infinity technology.
Is your organization set up to succeed in the new hybrid work model?
Technology and workplace habits have come a long way especially during the last year with more people working remotely than in the office but the challenge of connecting devices and platforms remains. Pexip solves this by providing best-in-class interoperability, including Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business and Google Hangouts Gateway interop, video system device registration and a world-class meeting and calling service.
To start a conversation with us about your company's video conferencing requirements, simply email: email@example.com
Pexip is widely considered to be the leading provider of interoperability between video meeting solutions. We join standards-based video conferencing from vendors such as Cisco, Poly, Lifesize and many others with Microsoft collaboration tools, Google Hangouts Meet and audio conferencing platforms.
Video Conferencing Solutions for Microsoft
Certified for Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions
Pexip Cloud Video Interoperability (CVI) enables professional SIP and H.323 video conferencing systems to join Microsoft Teams as if they were native Microsoft clients. It enables employees working from both home and the office to seamlessly join Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business meetings from the device of their choice.
- Pexip natively integrates with the Microsoft Teams workflow. Scheduling meetings from Teams or Outlook automatically inserts video conferencing dial-in details.
- When joining a Teams meeting from a third-party endpoint, everyone benefits from the full Teams experience with HD video, audio, and content sharing.
Provides the full HD audio and video experience, as well as full content sharing between all participants.
Pexip for Google Meet
Enable professional SIP/H.323 video conferencing room systems to join your Google Meet meetings
The Pexip Google Meet interoperability solution allows third-party video conferencing devices and systems to natively join Meet calls. It extends the use of Meet across organizations that have multiple video meeting solutions from vendors such as Cisco and Polycom, or even Skype for Business.
Who's it for?
Pexip video interoperability is perfect for organizations that:
- Use Google Workspace and Meet as their productivity and collaboration platforms
- Have mixed communication environments that need to connect to Google Meet
- Have standards-based video conferencing environments from vendors such as Cisco, Poly, and others, and want to use these systems to join Meet meetings
- Are migrating from Microsoft Skype for Business to Meet, and need the two to work with each other
- Have partners or customers who want to join meetings from Skype for Business, or other video meeting solutions
Request a Demo of Pexip's Video Collaboration Solutions by contacting your Applied Electronics Account Manager today!
Latest News New Technologies