Ideal for any space where groups congregate, this new sanitary digital kiosk with digital display provides infrared temperature measurement technology and PPE gear to keep staff & customers safe & informed...
Montréal, QuébecDescription en français
Applied Electronics Limited is a growing company that sells, installs and services broadcast and audio visual electronics and systems. Applied Electronics employs approximately 120 employees in six offices across Canada: Toronto, Ottawa, Montréal, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver.
We are currently seeking a Service Coordinator for our Montréal office.
In accordance with established procedures, policies and available tools, the incumbent is responsible for overseeing and maintaining the processing of assigned service requests, and maintaining the day-to-day work-flow of Service Support tasks within the assigned Service Department to ensure its continued growth in revenue and customer satisfaction.
This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of the organization. It is expected that the employee demonstrates behavior consistent with Applied Electronics' core values and support our strategic plan. The incumbent must be bi-lingual, written and spoken in French and English.
- Responsible for monitoring incoming requests for services received via direct emails, AEL service department email and direct telephone requests.
- Create & manage service work orders & maintenance work orders; creation, scheduling, parts requirements, quotation, billing and closure and administering service workflow.
- Manage and coordinate requests for remote service; via sub-contractors and our technicians.
- Process DOA’s, warranty exchange program.
- Process RMA’s and handle incoming phone calls related to; return to manufacturer repairs, request RMA from supplier, return material requests, product samples, create Return PO, send for service, follow up and return to customer; and process service loaner requests, order referrals, etc.
- Process parts order requests; quotes, create customer sales order & supplier PO, and billings.
- Create and manage AEL Service Support contracts and manufacturer service contracts & renewals.
- Run open work order, sales order, contract reports for updating and billing cycles.
- Provide assistance & support to the Logistic Coordinator whenever required (e.g. vacation coverage).
- Assist in parts purchasing and order fulfillment activities such as taking orders, giving pricing information, determining appropriate shipping methods, routes and rates, etc.
- Monitor product order shipment to ensure on-time delivery to customers, alert customers of any shipping/flow issues in advance.
- Contact customers regarding upcoming service contract expiration. Help determine any changes to requirements and assist in the submission of a renewal contract.
- Maintain database of customers’ service sales order, service contracts and invoicing records.
- Assist in inventory control maintenance.
- Responsible for helping determine warranty verse NON warranty service work.
- Coordinate resources with technical management staff to provide effective support to customer requests.
- Other additional responsibilities and duties as required.
- College diploma and or work experience in a related field an asset
- 3 years’ experience in administration, customer / client support; preferably in a sales support
- Technical aptitude an asset
- Strong attention to detail is essential in order to manage the multiple demands and volume
- Must be proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent organization skills and experience working with various databases
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Team oriented with solid interpersonal skills combined with high level of professionalism. Able to establish positive working relationships with others.
- Experienced in effectively coordinating multiple projects, executing multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently, while working with conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with proven organizational and planning skills. Able to “think outside the box” and see the “big picture” impact of decisions/actions. Demonstrated thoroughness, follow-up, time management skills are required.
- Self motivated with the ability to take initiative in identifying and resolving problems independently while still recognizing the impact of change on others in terms of “change control” processes.
- Winning customer service attitude and quality consciousness combined with demonstrated sales and customer retention skills.
- General understanding of Audio Visual / Broadcast / Media or Internet industries and technologies preferred.
- Valid driver’s license an asset (for client’s site visits when required)
- Office environment with prolonged sitting, typing, and phone usage.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Lifting or moving boxes up to 50 lbs may be required.
- Time management
- Reading/ writing
- Memory recall
Please note that Applied Electronics will, upon request, provide accommodations for disabilities to support your participation in all aspects of our recruitment process.
While we thank all candidates who apply, only those whom best match the above criteria will be contacted. No phone calls, please.Apply Now!
Share this job opportunity!
About Applied Electronics:
Applied Electronics is Canada’s leading provider of integrated media solutions and professional audio visual, broadcast and data management technology. Providing specialized services including technical consultation, sales, system design, supply, integration, programming, and after-sale support, Applied Electronics has the resources and expertise to support projects of any scale. Founded in 1958, Applied Electronics maintains strong relationships with industry-leading technology manufacturers and has extensive experience to deliver innovative solutions to improve workflows, communication, and collaboration for companies with media integration requirements. Applied Electronics is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario with regional operations in Ottawa, Montréal, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver. For more information, visit www.appliedelectronics.com.