The Nureva Span visual collaboration system transforms a wall into an expansive, digital workspace. Users can create, share and edit ideas and information by working directly on the wall or on their own devices via the Span app. All changes made on the wall or from a device are instantly visible to all users.
Applied Electronics Brings Tektronix Video Insight Seminar to Toronto
Conquer new industry trends and ensure quality and compliance
Mississauga, Ontario – October 13, 2016 – Applied Electronics and Tektronix today held another successful Video Insight Seminar at CBC Toronto on Front Street West. In this free seminar, attendees learned the latest industry trends and technology insights to put them on the cutting edge of creating and delivering unsurpassed content quality and compliance.
Gord Langdon, Video Applications Engineer at Tektronix, reviewed tips and tricks for ensuring video and audio quality at multiple stages of the media workflow - including production, post production, distribution, and delivery. Attendees learned:
- The latest advances in content creation workflow
- Technical challenges of HDR (High Dynamic Range) and 4K/UHD rollout
- Introduction to Precision Time Protocol (PTP)
- Everything new surrounding compressed content
- Distribution of File-based content
- Adaptive Bit Rate (ABR) monitoring
SBE Members: Attendance at a Tektronix Video Insight Seminar counts towards 1 credit of the Society of Broadcast Engineers recertification program.
- To find out when the next Tektronix Video Insight Seminar is coming to your town, contact Applied Electronics, or visit: www.tek.com/events
Headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, Tektronix delivers innovative, precise and easy-to-operate test, measurement and monitoring solutions that solve problems, unlock insights and drive discovery. Tektronix has been at the forefront of the digital age for over 70 years. Join us on the journey of innovation at TEK.COM.
Tektronix is a registered trademark of Tektronix, Inc. All other trade names referenced are the service marks, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.