The Nureva Span visual collaboration system transforms a wall into an expansive, digital workspace. Users can create, share and edit ideas and information by working directly on the wall or on their own devices via the Span app. All changes made on the wall or from a device are instantly visible to all users.
THE NEW MEDIA LANDSCAPE
Technical Seminar Tour
Join us for a unique presentation by Paul Stechly, President of Applied Electronics and SMPTE Vice President, who will describe the New Media Landscape and discuss multi-media multi-platform production and distribution.
The topics of discussion will include:
NAVIGATING THE IP JUNGLE
- Overview of terms, nomenclature and standards relating to IP as defined in a RTP/PTP environment
- Descriptions of the various IP formats, interoperability, workflow and standards
- How IP becomes a key enabler of workflow virtualization
HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR)
Unlike 4K in film, UHD is a rapidly evolving - and very broad - group of standards. High Dynamic Range color is now generally accepted as the key visual differentiator between HD and UHD content.
- Basics of 4K/UHD and Standards for HDR
- Color transform functions such as PQ, HLG, S-log, ST-2084
- Consumer chain and the challenges in distributing and viewing HDR content
INTEROPERABLE MASTER FILE FORMAT (IMF)
Content is now consumed on a very wide variety of platforms and devices. Not only does this challenge content distributors in keeping many versions of content, but also in how to maintain artistic intent across multiplatform delivery. The SMPTE Interoperable Master File format is designed to solve the problems of multi-platform delivery from a single file structure with a broad structure of metadata to format each deliverable copy.
When's the technical seminar coming to your city?
Contact us: AELinfo@appliedelectronics.com