Camera Automation Software to make Live Production effortless. Powered by computer vision and machine learning, the Seervision Suite enables your existing cameras to autonomously track and keep the subject in optimal framing. It enables you to capture broadcast quality shots even with a tight production budget, where camera coverage is limited and the right skill set is not accessible.
Vimond IO: Cloud-Based Editing Solution
Accessible & professional video editing, for modern workflows
Vimond IO is a browser-based video editing and publishing tool running in the cloud. With Vimond IO, broadcasters, news, and sports organisations can ingest video from live streams and file-based footage before editing and publishing to multiple platforms and social media.
Watch a short video on How to create a video story in Vimond IO
The platform is built as a cloud-native SaaS product providing users with access to a non-linear editing platform built from the ground up to meet the modern content everywhere demands of post-production.
Be First To Market
With the fastest rendering service on the market, publishing your stories only takes seconds so you can be first to engage and impress your audience.
Speed: Efficient and easy to set up
Reliability: Redundancy is inherent with all accounts monitored 24/7
Availability: Browser-based; available anywhere any time
Scalability: Unlimited Users
Get a Demo of the Vimond IO solution by contacting your Applied Electronics Account Manager.
Vimond IO is the next generation video editing, live clipping and publishing platform
Ingest all your content:
- Ingest video and audio from live streams and file-based footage into a frame-accurate timeline
- Supports a range of multiple import formats
Edit the perfect story:
- Easily edit using a familiar source, sequence, and timeline layout from both live and archived footage
- Upload still images and re-frame for multiple aspect ratios
- Closed-caption search and metadata management capabilities
- Add music, effects and record voiceovers directly to the timeline
- Import Adobe After Effects graphics templates
Publish to multiple platforms
- Output multiple versions of published video with different bitrates and/or aspect ratios
- Integrated and self-provisioned support for publishing to AWS S3, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook. Users can also download video and publish anywhere
Click here to read the full press release of the Vimond and Applied Electronics partnership.
Latest News Latest Technologies