HighSecLab's Corona Tags, sold by Kramer, are an intelligent system that enables highly private contact monitoring to safely and effectively help your students and faculty or workforce get back to the campus or office. The tags are designed with the user's privacy in mind.
Ensuring your audio visual and broadcast systems perform
Applied Electronics understands the requirement for consistency and reliability for any audio visual or broadcast system design; we also have hands-on experience when it comes to troubleshooting system malfunctions to decrease your “down time”. We have developed a comprehensive Support Program that satisfies the requirements of the manufacturer’s warranties and provides the client with the assurance that the installed system will continue to function as designed.
Our warranty services include:
- Access to Applied Electronics’ service and support hotline
- Technical telephone support
- On-site support/labour
- Regularly scheduled preventative maintenance visits per annum
- On-site emergency service visits
- System basic operation training
- Ongoing support and service for all systems integration and equipment we install.
As your partner in your audio visual and broadcast systems, we ensure that we can reliably service the systems and equipment we have provided and installed for you. This support is provided conveniently in your local area, and often on site. Our goal is to get your systems running smoothly in the event of technical difficulties.
The most effective ways to ensure speedy and reliable service are:
- Work with Applied Electronics to create your support agreement prior to project is completion.
- Determine one or at most two key points of contact on your staff, each with specified roles, to work with Applied Electronics in the event that a support call is required.
- Clearly establish the internal processes you will need to follow when service is required.
- To ensure a smooth service process, establish the accounting procedures that will be needed.