Arista Networks is an industry leader in cognitive cloud networking for mission-critical data center and campus environments. Arista’s award-winning platforms deliver availability, agility, automation analytics and security through CloudVision® and Arista EOS®, an advanced network operating system.
For Data Storage, Management, Delivery, Manipulation, and Integration
As more businesses rapidly expand their digital content, the need to manage data storage with scalability, performance and reliability has become increasingly important. Recognizing this demand, Applied Electronics has steadily expanded our portfolio of technology partners catering to data storage, management, delivery, manipulation and integration requirements.
Applied Electronics offers technology and software solutions, expertise, and training for our clients’ specialized small or large scale data requirements. We also design and integrate our technology partners’ industry-leading applications into your workflow to help you achieve the efficiency, reliability and accuracy needed for success in your facility.
Applied Electronics' portfolio of Data Technology and Solutions include, but are not limited to:
- Disc Based Storage, from Scalable Enterprise to smaller custom specialized applications
- LTO Tape Based Storage, from Scalable Enterprise to smaller custom specialized applications
- Long and short term Archive Management
- Media Asset Management
- File based Broadcast Play out and Graphics Solutions
- Powerful Search, Locate and Restore tools
- File Transcoding
- Secure File Transport
- File based Quality Control and Management
- Storage Media
- Switches and Routers